Post by Abrams »

Heres my recent drive, when i was testing out the GTO :P
Attachments
stats.JPG
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

here's some pics from my yesterday drive :)
Attachments
nice pic me think :)
nice pic me think :)
Look out below :)
Look out below :)
hm... gas station + charged VW + cops = screwd cops :)
hm... gas station + charged VW + cops = screwd cops :)
now these cops has a bad day becuze of me ;)
now these cops has a bad day becuze of me ;)
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

Gotta love ingarage graphics. 8)

One of my favo screenies. :D
Cross
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cross »

yeah, it's like totaly realistic. gotta get me some better graphic card. well, someday.
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

Dude, i use 4 years old vga and graphics is still :shock: .
I use nVidia Ti4200 128mb, very onld but still effective for me.
So if youre buying new vga, just make sure to choose one with atleast pixel and vertex shaders v1.1., that will greatly boost ure graphics. :)
GT_Stang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GT_Stang »

Dude, i use 4 years old vga and graphics is still Shocked .
I use nVidia Ti4200 128mb, very onld but still effective for me.
So if youre buying new vga, just make sure to choose one with atleast pixel and vertex shaders v1.1., that will greatly boost ure graphics. Smile
I couldn't imagine playing NFS, or any game for that matter on a DX8 card. The lowest I would go (which I have in my spare gaming rig) is an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (or equivalent). The Ti4200 series was great for its time, but with the latest games that support DX9, there is no comparison.
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

Yeah it barely supports DX9 but im satisfied with it because it runs game on 25-30 fps at max details, maybe because my other system specare are far better class than my vga. :wink:
And, Ti4200 series doesnt support Detailed shadow effect i think... But gfx is stunning, just look at the pic i posted before. :D
GT_Stang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GT_Stang »

I saw the picture, and it looks great :) This game should look good on any 128mb card, but the higher end ones will see less jaggedy lines (duh) and smoother gameplay (another duh) hehe. I am running an ATI X850 PCI Express rightnow and it is smooth as a babies bottom on all the games I play. I run 1600x1200 on Doom 3 with everything turned up and still get good FPS. I am looking forward to getting MW this weekend :)
Ceska666
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceska666 »

I have old Radeon9550 and graphix still looks nice :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
User deactivated: User Deactivated by request
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

I have a question, what do Vsync and Over Bright contribute to the graphics of the game? I've tried on/off and I don't see any difference. Maybe someone could enlighten me with some screens.
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

Damn I got 5 out of 6 on the Police Outrun Challenge

I can hide from the police no problem, but getting through the road blocks in a car that cant get out of 1st gear is hard LOL
Attachments
5-6.jpg
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Police outrun is extremely easy... here is a screenshot just to prove it...

Yes that's 1 hour, 7 minutes, and 40 seconds. I started this run off like usual, just messing around til I got bored, but keeping the police after me the whole time. Then I decided to get 500,000 for the pursuit cost, then I just decided that a million was a new good goal for myself.

It was actually kind of funn, it got to a point, about 45minutes in, that they stopped doing roadblocks. Quite fun! I was pretty close to being busted a couple of times, I'll agree, 1st gear is a pain in the viper.
Attachments
longtime.jpg
Ceska666
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceska666 »

Sp3aK wrote:Police outrun is extremely easy... here is a screenshot just to prove it...

1st gear is a pain in the viper.
Don't remind me bro :? viper is very unstable and very slow on first gear and thats the reason why i don't like him.
User deactivated: User Deactivated by request
Cargozer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cargozer »

2furio wrote:I have a question, what do Vsync and Over Bright contribute to the graphics of the game? I've tried on/off and I don't see any difference. Maybe someone could enlighten me with some screens.
Vsync is Vertial Synchronization which means your FPS (Frames per second) will be limited to the number of your current monitors Refresh Hertz (60 is default and so on vsync would limit your fps to only 60 even if you had the power to run the game with better fps).

so my recommendation, Vsync --> Off

Overbright, well i dont know how to explain it so well, but in NFSU2 it had a "shiny and bright light" -effect, know what i mean? For example, when you look at your ride and the edge is so shiny you cant see a shiznit, or when you come out of dark tunnel and your screen is a firetruck bright, thats overbright. IMO overbright makes car look not-so-good, It also, of course, eats the power from your graphics card and lowers your fps, altough making it look good (although not all like it).

My decision for myself would turn overbright --> Off
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

How do I switch of the motion blur effect? I don't see an option for it...
Cargozer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cargozer »

I dont think you can take it off, its part of the game's "speed effect".
enzo.ph
Drift King
Drift King

Post by enzo.ph »

Andre_online wrote:How do I switch of the motion blur effect? I don't see an option for it...

turn off the visual treatment option and it will reduce the blur effect.
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

enzo.ph wrote:
Andre_online wrote:How do I switch of the motion blur effect? I don't see an option for it...

turn off the visual treatment option and it will reduce the blur effect.
Works for me. Thanks enzo! :D
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

woho 7days left then i get my nfsmw :D gonna be sick for awhile :=) (playing nfs :) )
any way im gonna get som screenies soon but not now have 2 do homework :( sux alright update on the way ;)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Cargozer wrote:
2furio wrote:I have a question, what do Vsync and Over Bright contribute to the graphics of the game? I've tried on/off and I don't see any difference. Maybe someone could enlighten me with some screens.
Vsync is Vertial Synchronization which means your FPS (Frames per second) will be limited to the number of your current monitors Refresh Hertz (60 is default and so on vsync would limit your fps to only 60 even if you had the power to run the game with better fps).

so my recommendation, Vsync --> Off

Overbright, well i dont know how to explain it so well, but in NFSU2 it had a "shiny and bright light" -effect, know what i mean? For example, when you look at your ride and the edge is so shiny you cant see a shiznit, or when you come out of dark tunnel and your screen is a firetruck bright, thats overbright. IMO overbright makes car look not-so-good, It also, of course, eats the power from your graphics card and lowers your fps, altough making it look good (although not all like it).

My decision for myself would turn overbright --> Off
Thanks a lot. I know the "Over Bright" in UG2 and I noticed the effects in the game because it was night time but because MW is day time, I didn't see any difference in graphics. Plus, it's already too bright.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Screenshots for black edition. And my opponent blacklist #8.
Attachments
BMW M3 GTR
BMW M3 GTR
Corvette C6R
Corvette C6R
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:
Thanks a lot. I know the "Over Bright" in UG2 and I noticed the effects in the game because it was night time but because MW is day time, I didn't see any difference in graphics. Plus, it's already too bright.
Overbright does do something. Imagine it like a cheap ripoff of HDR from HL2. It does the same thing sort of.
korge
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

korge wrote:
2furio wrote:
Overbright does do something. Imagine it like a cheap ripoff of HDR from HL2. It does the same thing sort of.
Oh...it's like when you exit a tunnel, it is really bright for a while and then it adjusts. My bad, I never knew that was affected by Overbright. In my opinion, it is really useless and annoying.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

The adjustment is on purpose, its like a real eye. the lense adjusts to the light.

Return to “Most Wanted”