Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

you know what i mean, i meant the lowest one, whatever that is
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

Andre_online wrote:Probably the best tip ever: Don't get busted! :D
i know what you mean buddy... i had a good eclipse, got busted and used up all my get out of jail free things, got busted again and got my eclipse impounded and was stuck in a stock cobalt SS, and it was so hard to win the races.

Does anyone what happens when you get 3 impound strikes on your car because i have 2 of them, do you perminently loose the car, or does it get impounded for a period of time.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I think you can pay by cash if you ran out on the impound papers.. But I heard that you career will end if your one and only car is impounded.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

good thing i have plent backup cars. win pink slips so you wont have to spend cash on a new car.
sigsegv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sigsegv »

Alternatively, during the "busted" video, press ALT+F4 to immediately close the game. The fact that you were arrested doesn't get recorded (I think the game saves the status just after that short video sequence)

:D
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

why i never seen this video?
sigsegv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sigsegv »

Euh ... it's a short (10 secs) video sequence right after you get busted. It's random. Seems like a live footage. I always got it ...
Top_Gear
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Top_Gear »

Alternatively, turn off autosave. Save before the pursuit, and if you get busted, reload. :lol:
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

You can turn off autosave and then back on?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Abrams wrote:why i never seen this video?
Your PC needs to support this feature. This video is not available on some computers.
Abrams wrote:You can turn off autosave and then back on?
Yes, You can turn off autosave. Mine is off at the moment. But turning it off doesnt keep you from getting arrested.
korge
Te4o_bg
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Te4o_bg »

Can I add more than one vinyl to a car
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

korge wrote:
Your PC needs to support this feature. This video is not available on some computers.
Yes, You can turn off autosave. Mine is off at the moment. But turning it off doesnt keep you from getting arrested.
Well but you can alt+f4 once you arrested.....and then simply load back....
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

Abrams wrote:
korge wrote:

Well but you can alt+f4 once you arrested.....and then simply load back....
ROFL :lol: @ that bold text
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

sigsegv wrote:Alternatively, during the "busted" video, press ALT+F4 to immediately close the game. The fact that you were arrested doesn't get recorded (I think the game saves the status just after that short video sequence)

:D
It's just a waste of time IMO...

I mean, having to quit the game just to prevent your ass from getting arrested is just ridiculous, and a waste of time, especially when you wanna play the game again, you have to re-launch the whole game again... :roll:
Nasadus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nasadus »

Te4o_bg wrote:Can I add more than one vinyl to a car
That's a no, unfortunately.
I wonder what possible reason EA could have had for not allowing us to apply multiple vinyls on one car. It's a shame.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Well....i dont want to get the same bug on Cayman with 52mil fines....

I hope it wont return...
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Abrams wrote:Well....i dont want to get the same bug on Cayman with 52mil fines....

I hope it wont return...
bug? What bug? :?
korge
sigsegv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sigsegv »

For those of you who don't want to get busted or that are running with a stock ride in the desperate attempt to make some money (after getting their rides impounded), I've made a small program which watches over your savefile and makes a copy of it each time it gets modified, to a folder of your choice. The saved profiles are named as "<profile name><year><month><day><hour><minute><second>".

If you want to "reload", just copy the desired file over your profile. It's written in my spare time @ work :D.

Usage is simple: just edit accordingly and use the included "bat" file. Interval is the time in milliseconds the program checks if the profile was modified. Use forward slashes when specifiying paths.
Attachments
watchdog.zip
(47.05 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
sigsegv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sigsegv »

@Andre_online: Maybe it's just a waste of time. But gettin' busted because of some strange behavior from the AI after dodging cops in a 30 minutes pursuit may become frustrating. Or, in my case, because my girlfriend starts yelling @ me that I should go to sleep :D
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

PM this utility to Bojan and he might post it on the main site if it doesnt have any bugs.
korge
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

korge wrote:
Abrams wrote:Well....i dont want to get the same bug on Cayman with 52mil fines....

I hope it wont return...
bug? What bug? :?

This bug
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Is it just me, but since I havent been on for more than a week, this thread is 30 pages shorter?
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Also, im on #4 JV, with a minimally modified gallardo (ming #6's), my favorite car, my RX-8 (fully tricked out, with unique suspension, tires, and turbo, gauges past maximum, originally won from izzy #12). I use these as my main cars, the gallardo for speedtrap, tollbooth, photo tickets, and drag, and the RX-8 for sprint, circuit, lap knockout, and pursuit. I also have two 'project cars' which the police dont have records for, an Evo (originally won from earl #9) and a 911 Carrera S (997) (bought after i beat kaze#7), just in case my Gallardo or RX-8 gets impounded. Both are well modified, and can keep up with the opponents in normal races, but aren't enough to beat a Blacklist member. Any tuning tips, because the Evo understeers too much, the Gallardo oversteers too much, the RX-8 is slow off of the line, and the Carrera S oversteers too much?
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Well i just got the game today, and it's ok. Only thing i don't like is that you are forced to use compleet bodykits, ah well can't have everything. I am currently at position 9 of the blacklist.

Return to “Most Wanted”