drag racing blacklist #8

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Victory
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Victory »

hello????..hey...i'm playing this game since blacklist #15 to blacklist #8 is legit...there i stuck becoz of my bounty...so i seek help in this forum...and i didn't intend to use the trainer....-_-
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

more then years..hes goin to sit in front of the TV and listen to the police sirens day to night....wooooh..that be annoying...and especially if he get busted...have tor estart all over again. -=/
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

Did anybody tried to pass under the truck? ;o)

Trust me, it helps a lot.
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

i tried before..it ended up making more chaos then the state I'm in...i slow down press speed breaker...too late...and ramm into the wheels of the truck...having to reverse and run for it again....its hard when you are speeding at 150mph +
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

You have to keep accelerating from the start. It is possible, and .. hardest part of the race is after you manage to pass that truck
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Agree with the above (Jamaleni).

I can always get under the truck without speedbreaker - it's those f***ers that pull out across the road in front of me that I keep hitting - it's true what they say about white van drivers!
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

OK here ve go again.

After you pass under the truck, and before that intersection, you have to let off the throttle and go to the right side of the road. After you manage to pass the intersection, you hit the throttle again.

After that you are on your own, because I can't remembert how I manage to get to the finish lane from that point.

Return to “Most Wanted”