NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Florida_Marlinz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Florida_Marlinz »

Does anyone know who plays Razor and his goons in the game??
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Florida_Marlinz wrote:Does anyone know who plays Razor and his goons in the game??
I believe you can find out in the extra features of the BE (not sure though) or in the Credits of the game (for sure).
officershades
Ricer
Ricer

Post by officershades »

anyone else completely fed up w/ babysitting the cops while you get to a decent wanted level like 4+... cripes its painstaking just to get into a decent fun pursuit... any tips to speed up the wanted process?
officershades
Ricer
Ricer

Post by officershades »

boy do i hate this game...28 spike strips into trying to beat the Rap Sheet record and it crashes... bah!
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

2furio wrote:
Florida_Marlinz wrote:Does anyone know who plays Razor and his goons in the game??
I believe you can find out in the extra features of the BE (not sure though) or in the Credits of the game (for sure).
It's in the credits. I have the BE (not the patch....the whole thing) and in the DVD it says nothing about who the characters really are. It just shows some so called "Extra Features - Behind the Scenes".....anyways, the credits of the game are it. I have been watching the full credits (really boring :? ) about 7 times and all I can say is...nifty 8)
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

officershades wrote:anyone else completely fed up w/ babysitting the cops while you get to a decent wanted level like 4+... cripes its painstaking just to get into a decent fun pursuit... any tips to speed up the wanted process?
Just keep running short pursuits until your heat level goes up to a decent point.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

And if you want a really high level chase, use the same car over and over again. (Warning - Do Not Attempt)

^^ I said that because you might have some trouble. But, it's your choice! ^^
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

^ I normally use the same 2 cars throughout a game anyway :D
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

It really does weewee me off that they destroy themselfs and take it out on me. Just give them no reason to destroy themselfs-

Take corners with a big fun drift instead of a fast sharp turn and the cops wont be trying to hard and hitting things.
Dont drive full throttle, just hang back and keep a watchfull eye.
Dont direct the SUV's into the pack, send them into a wall.
Dont knock your way through the block, let the cops follow you through a gap.
Give the cops room to get around traffic.
Drive in the perfect lanes for avoiding traffic so that the pc's follow.
Do not hit pursuit breakers.

And after a few condition changes, there should be enough pc's to go around, so then you can-

Take corners as fast as possible so they knock each other off and hit everything.
Stay back with the pack, swerving and knocking in any doors unlucky enough to be there.
Try and get the SUV's to run straight into the pc's instead of you.
Don't knock a big gap into the roadbocks to give the pc's lots of room to run into the remaining pc's.
Restrict the pc's access around traffic by nudging and pushing. Make them hit splits too for a more painfull effect.
Drive in twisty difficult insane lines close to traffic and obstacles.
Knock down all the pursuit breakers in sight.

Just a little tip for you.
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

guys , i raced a beemer while i was 68% here's pic(Imagelook how it has another spoiler and bodykit)
officershades
Ricer
Ricer

Post by officershades »

that'd be the Bonus M3 GTR... i think
yaya
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yaya »

yeah i raced the same one, thats the black edition street version
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

yup. :P
Modena
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Modena »

Paul Dzenkiw - Ronnie
Josie Maran - Mia
Dean M. McKenzie - Sgt.Cross
Derek Hamilton - Razor
Kevin Ohstji - Toru
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

PSZeTa wrote:
Sweet-16 wrote:(has anyone noticed that the SLR's break lights are in the wrong spot? they're supposed to be down with the reverse lights i thought.)
LOL, that didn't make sense.
this should clear it up.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Comparison pic?
officershades
Ricer
Ricer

Post by officershades »

you have too much time on your hands Sweet-16
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Or good eye.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
landmine55
Ricer
Ricer

Post by landmine55 »

hey i racer a yellow m3 before srry cant get a pic i got PS2 verson but it suked it was last before a cop rammed me and i was seconed and the m3 was first buy that was short lasted a little nos and i am where i should be
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

After i completed my first save game 100% without problems. I started a new one and thought to make things easy for me i'll also downlaod the trainer. Like hell it would become easy, if i use the ultimate nos cheat and drive like constant 350 and higher sometimes even 410 with a maxed out Cobalt SS the bastards still beats me most of the time's :shock: . I think the catch-up systeem in this game is really messed up :roll:
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

They should have at least gave the option to turn the catch up system on and off :roll:
ApAtHy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ApAtHy »

im sure someone someday will find a way.. just like with all these other hacks for mw ;)
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Dragon-of-Rune wrote:After i completed my first save game 100% without problems. I started a new one and thought to make things easy for me i'll also downlaod the trainer. Like hell it would become easy, if i use the ultimate nos cheat and drive like constant 350 and higher sometimes even 410 with a maxed out Cobalt SS the bastards still beats me most of the time's :shock: . I think the catch-up systeem in this game is really messed up :roll:
I found the same with Junkman upgrades. If you don't use them, it is easier to beat the AI. As soon as I put as many Junkman's on my Cobalt as I could, I couldn't win a race :roll:

I now just use as many available "normal" upgrades as possible at each point in the Career game and don't touch the Junkmans... the AI IS seriously flawed...
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Ah...I haven't posted any new stuff in a while but the NFS Most Wanted Wallpaper Contest winner has been announced:
--------------------------------------
NFS Most Wanted Wallpaper Contest

What a difference one vote can make! It was one vote that separated the Grand Prize and First Runner Up winners in the Need for Speed Most Wante Wallpaper Contest! Check out the results below along with their winning prizes many courtesy of Logitech®.

Jason won the following:
One (1) portable .mp3 music player, one (1) set of Logitech® Wireless Headphones, one (1) set of Logitech® mm22 portable speakers, one (1) copy of the Need for Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0 videogame for the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system, one (1) Need for Speed Most Wanted custom Logitech® PlayGear Pocket™ for the PSP system, one (1) Need for Speed Most Wanted sweatshirt, one (1) Need for Speed Most Wanted T-shirt. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Grand Prize Package is $550.00.

Check http://www.ea.com/nfs/mostwanted/us/index.jsp for the runners-up.
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

I was thinking since in a learning noob, I could try some sort of hack on the game, like windowed mode, music importer or something like that. What would be a semi easy hack to try that hasnt been done?

Return to “Most Wanted”